If you operate a small nonprofit registered in the United States with 501(c)(3) status and are either just getting started or have received funding of less than $50K, we want to partner with you!
Our goal is to get you from no funding or very little funding to some funding. We specialize in winning small grant awards for which nonprofits with very little history or no grants portfolio are qualified, thus allowing your nonprofit to expand its capacity as well as begin to qualify for larger awards.
For this reason, we will work with your nonprofit for a maximum of two years (24 months), researching, writing, and submitting approximately $100,000 per 12 months ($200,000 in total over two years).
Before we proceed with the grant writing, and at no additional cost, we will help you to develop the following documents:
- Robust Mission Statement
- Executive Director/CEO Biography
- Operating Budget
- Program Executive Summary
- Program Budget Summary
These documents are crucial to your ability to obtain funding and must precede the grant application process.
If we should work together, you agree to respond to our calls/emails within 10 business days.
We perform this work at this cost 1) to help create more successful nonprofit businesses, and 2) as a fundraiser for our own nonprofit business. That said, there are no refunds or exchanges for this tax-deductible service. This service is transferable (please contact us for details).
Lastly, we reserve the right to be selective and can refuse service as we see fit.
IF YOU ARE READY TO MOVE FORWARD:
- Check out now. Within two (2) business days of your payment, you will receive a request to schedule a full consultation, at which time we will gather the necessary information to complete your file. If Educational Partnerships to Impact Children, Inc. declines to work with you, a full refund will be issued at the conclusion of the consultation. This is the only situation under which a refund would be issued.
- Prior to the preparation of any grant proposal, you will receive a recommended grant opportunity document explaining the details of the opportunity to which we intend to apply on their behalf. At this time, you will have the opportunity to approve or decline the grant opportunity we have selected. Educational Partnerships to Impact Children, Inc. will seek to substitute no more than one grant opportunity in a twelve (12) month period.
- At no point does Educational Partnerships to Impact Children, Inc. take a commission from your grant awards, nor are there additional fees charged along the way. EDUCATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS TO IMPACT CHILDREN, INC. DOES NOT HANDLE, PROCESS, DISBURSE PAYMENTS FOR CLIENTS. Lastly, grant-makers, not Educational Partnerships to Impact Children, Inc., control application deadlines, notification dates, and award disbursements.