Membership expires on June 30, 2026.
- You sponsor grants for the benefit of all residents in a ZIP CODE of your choice. We use grant awards to purchase your products and services.
- We write grants for the benefit of all residents in the ZIP CODE of your choice. In this instance, the purchasing member is not the direct recipient of the grant writing benefits; the member’s business will receive the benefit of funds raised through grant writing when the ZIP CODE is awarded a grant.
- For example, if you are a roofer that becomes a member, and you sponsor a specific ZIP CODE, we will, in turn, write a series of community improvement grants with the goal of having your roofing services provided to the community for those who cannot pay for your services, for homes needing rehabilitation, residents of seniors and disabled individuals, etc. We will also request new equipment from retailers (and suppliers) like Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, etc. Once funding or equipment is awarded, we will develop a contract for services, for which you will be paid via check, with you listed as a provider of roofing service in your ZIP CODE and hand over your proportion of equipment (usually in the form of gift cards) to you.
- All members will receive quarterly electronic newsletters outlining our progress as well as annual reports of funds collected and distributed (beginning December 2021).
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges for this membership because our membership fee is tax-deductible. However, we do allow for the membership to be transferred to any qualified business or entity.
Four (4) Grant Submissions Per Twelve (12) Months through June 30, 2026