Membership expires on June 30, 2030.
- You are sponsoring the membership of 10 homes in your county (or the qualified county of your choice) for the benefits described below. Licensed contractor sponsors are preferred vendors with Educational Partnerships to Impact Children, Inc. and are granted the right of first refusal for all work done for any property having received your sponsored membership.
Your sponsored members will receive the following:
- We will conduct monthly grant writing and traditional fundraising in order to generate the funding necessary to defray the cost of external property improvements (roofs, windows, siding, doors, repointing, tuckpointing, and landscaping). We are both federal and state tax-exempt and we are able to buy supplies in bulk at a discounted rate.
- Services will be provided by Educational Partnerships to Impact Children, Inc.’s approved vendors. No money will change hands between Educational Partnerships to Impact Children, Inc. and its members. Approved vendors will be licensed, however, members should perform their own due diligence on any approved vendor that will be conducting work.
- Funding will be disbursed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All partners will receive quarterly electronic newsletters outlining our progress as well as annual reports of funds collected and distributed.
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges for this membership because our membership fee is tax-deductible. However, we do allow for the membership to be transferred to any person or qualified residential property.