Do you seek money for college in West Virginia?
West Virginia offers exemplary higher education opportunities for relatively low costs compared to other states in the country. It is known as one of the safest states in the US for students to study in.
Morgantown, WV is recognized as a prime location to conduct business, making it an excellent study destination for students. West Virginia University is located in Morgantown and offers 15 degree-granting colleges organized by field of study: agriculture, arts & sciences, business & economics, creative arts, engineering, education & human resources, media, law, dentistry, medicine, and many more. Did you know these facts about West Virginia?
- The leading industry in West Virginia is tourism.
- Sales tax originated in West Virginia, and became effective in 1921.
- Forests make up almost 75% of the state.
- Two counties in West Virginia, Clay and Calhoun County do not have any traffic lights.
- The world’s biggest sycamore tree is located in Webster Springs, WV.
- Bath, WV is home to the first public spa.
- Shepherdstown is West Virginia’s oldest town, and it dates all the way back to 1730.
- West Virginia has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.