Do you seek money for college in Pennsylvania?
Students who are intrigued by American history will quickly make Pennsylvania their home away from home. There are a plethora of historical landmarks to explore, such as the National Historic Landmarks of Pennsylvania and Historic Landmarks of Philadelphia, to name a couple.
The state offers a healthy balance between the fast-paced city life and the peaceful, quiet suburban lifestyle. Those who thrive in the city will love the state’s main cities: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Eerie, and Allentown. Students who prefer a more scenic, calm atmosphere will love the Cherry Springs State Park, which offers 48 acres of gorgeous nature and solitude. This park is a popular destination for stargazers!
In addition to the rich American history, lively cityscapes, and gorgeous landmarks, Pennsylvania is also home to some of the most prestigious universities in the country. Penn State, Carnegie Mellon, and University of Pennsylvania all have a reputation for offering rigorous academic programs to challenge every driven student through a variety of coursework.
What’s your favorite fun fact about Pennsylvania?
- The country’s oldest gas station lives in Altoona, PA.
- Clarion is home to the nation’s oldest golf course.
- James Buchanan is the only president from the state.
- The firefly is Pennsylvania’s official state insect.
- In 2005, a couple tied the knot at a Dunkin’ Donuts in Philadelphia.
- In 1907, Hershey kisses chocolates were created in Hershey, PA.
- The world’s biggest clothespin lives in Philadelphia.
- The first Ferris wheel was built in Pittsburgh in 1893.
Pennsylvania offers a plethora of academic options for students to choose from.