Do you seek money for college in Ohio?
Ohio, also known as The Buckeye State, offers a lower cost of living than most other states in the country, making it an ideal study destination for students. With this said, students are able to save money on rent and have more “spending money” to experience the great offerings of Ohio and nearby states like Kentucky, West Virginia, Michigan, and Indiana.
In addition to the traditional public and private universities, The Buckeye State is home to many excellent professional specialty schools. Some specialty programs offered at these institutions include architecture, interior design, business, dentistry, law, medicine, psychology, public health, pharmacy, and more! Did you know these awesome trivia about Ohio?
- Police cars were first used in Akron, OH.
- Cleveland was the world’s first city to be lighted by electricity.
- Spitting gum in public places is illegal in Cleveland.
- Ohio is known to have the largest Amish community in the United States.
- Wapakoneta, OH is home to the first man to walk the moon.
- Ohio’s biggest city and state capital is Columbus.
- The state has 1 national forest, 20 state forests, and 73 state parks.
- “The Buckeye State” is the nickname for Ohio.
- Ohio’s cost of living is lower than the national average (35% less than California!).