Do you seek money for college in New York?
Filled with endless opportunities and exciting new experiences, New York is a popular destination for students to be. Not only does the state have many great places to see, (such as Central Park, Times Square, the Empire State Building, Niagara Falls, and so many more!), it is also a great place to meet new people from diverse backgrounds and different places. Since New York is recognized as a financial center of the world, many students from all around the world make their way here to pursue higher education.
Students have a plethora of public and private universities to select from. New York is home to two Ivy League universities: Cornell University and Columbia University. In total, the state has over 60 community, technical, and public and private 4-year and graduate colleges. Here are some fun facts to know about New York!
- A homeless person can get a free one-way plane ticket from the state if he/she has a guaranteed home to stay.
- Every 4.4 minutes, a newborn is welcomed into the world in New York.
- Besides cities in Asia, New York City has the greatest Chinese population.
- In 1895, the first US pizzeria was opened in New York City.
- In 1857, toilet paper was born in NYC.
- The requirement of license plates on automobiles started in New York.
- Apples were introduced to New York when European settlers brought and planted seeds in the 1600s. This makes apple the state fruit!
- Many people refer to New York City as “the city that never sleeps.”
- New York is also known as the “Empire State” due of its vast wealth and many available resources.
- Approximately 3 million people have been buried at Calvary Cemetery, which is more than any other cemetery in the country.
We Get You
Money for College!
Among ranked National Universities, the average cost of tuition and fees for the 2019–2020 school year was $41,426 at private colleges, $11,260 for state residents at public colleges and $27,120 for out-of-state students at state schools, according to data reported to U.S. News in an annual survey.
Let’s set up a 100% free no obligation consultation
to discuss how we can help save you money!
If your child receives free or reduced lunch, or has an EFC of $0, we can bring your costs down even more! Please mention this during your consultation.