Do you seek money for college in New Hampshire?
Students looking for a balanced life during their college years will quickly make New Hampshire their home away from home. The state offers various exciting recreational activities like hiking, mountain climbing, and skiing, to name a few. New Hampshire is also filled with rich American history, as it was the first completely independent nation in the Americas. It prides itself in encouraging self-governance and liberal thinking.
Additionally, a variety of coursework is available through over 20 institutions, allowing college students to find one that suits their career goals and lifestyle. Did you know these fascinating facts about New Hampshire?
- New Hampshire’s state vegetable is the potato.
- A license is required to sell lightning rods here.
- The first public library was built in Peterborough, dating all the way back in 1833.
- 96% of employers in the state are small business owners.
- In 1787, the first alarm clock was made in Concord.
- The smallest town of New Hampshire is New Castle, which covers only 512 acres.
- Berlin, NH is home to Nansen Ski Club, the first ski club in the country.
- New Hampshire is home to 65 state parks.