Do you seek money for college in Michigan?
In addition to the traditional community colleges and public and private 4-year universities, Michigan also offers ESL programs to welcome international students and fit their needs. Many of these programs are scattered throughout the state, so they are readily available to students of all ages studying in different cities. Students here love the football scene, and on the weekends, enjoy frequenting the numerous parks available to picnic with friends or walk their dogs.
Michigan is an excellent state to study law and medicine, as it has five schools dedicated to each field! Of course, students have the option of exploring other academic courses offered at the universities here as well.
Did you know about these fascinating facts about Michigan?
- Caro is the biggest village of Michigan.
- While most states get 5 cents back for every recycled can, Michigan gets 10 cents back, which is the highest payback rate in the US.
- The first outdoor shopping mall was the Kalamazoo Mall opened in the United States.
- University of Michigan’s original name was Catholepistemiad. Can you imagine what it would be like chanting this at every football game?
- The first agricultural college in the country was Michigan State University.
- The modern 2-day weekend on Saturdays and Sundays originated in Michigan, from the days of the Michigan Labor Movement, when Henry Ford would give his workers 2 days to rest after a long week of work.
- Michigan is the home of GM, Chrysler, and Ford automobile.