Do you seek money for college in Indiana?
Indiana provides endless educational opportunities to meet every student’s goals in 100 community colleges and over 50 public and private 4-year institutions. Additionally, there are competitive liberal art colleges in the state that provide versatile degree programs that are appealing to many employers today. Specialty schools such as beauty, medical, and technology schools are also available as education options in Indiana.
A perk of studying in Indiana is the safety and cost of living. To put things into perspective, a big house with a sizable backyard in a quiet suburb is nearly a fifth of what Californians pay for an equivalent house. This allows students to save more money for college and beyond.
- Indiana takes pride in providing higher education opportunities for students all around the world. Here are some useful and fun facts about education in Indiana.
- The 1816 constitution of Indiana was the first state in the US to implement a state-funded public school system.
- Flagship campus Indiana University is the largest educational institution, and in 1820, was endorsed as Indiana Seminary.
- A majority of the private schools in Indiana are affiliated with religious groups.
- Indiana’s community college system serves over 200,000 students yearly.
- Indiana is home to big sports teams such as the NFL’s Indianapolis Colts and the NBA’s Indiana Pacers.
- Indiana is nicknamed as the “Hoosier State.”
- This diverse state consists of highly populated metropolitan areas and some smaller industrial towns, perfect for the city or domestic student!
The options are endless!