Individuals, businesses, and other entities can now adopt a childcare center!
How it works:
1) Sign up for a membership plan above.
2) Complete the form we send and include the name of the center you are looking to support.
3) As your childcare beneficiary is awarded funding, we will assure that you receive the entirety of your membership fee plus three percent (3%) of funds raised; everytime your beneficiary is paid, you as the benefactor will be paid as well.
Benefactors are eligible for our 100% Cash-Back No-Fee Guarantee.
Educational Partnerships to Impact Youth, Inc. is an Illinois-registered 501c3 tax-exempt not-for-profit corporation subject to the full oversight of the state and federal governments. And if you are of the belief that no one ever does any good for people without it being some part of some “scam,” please do not sign up with us.
The power of this program is in creating a massive bloc of care providers, giving us a strong voice, and qualifying us for funding for which no one provider is likely to qualify.
Here is how you are protected:
1) We offer a money-back guarantee; if you would like to leave the program after one year, we will refund what you paid minus what we have raised for you.
If we have satisfied you/raised more than you paid by the end of the guarantee period, you may as well stay. We will not ask for additional money for this program for at least three years; your payment covers three years of this program.
2) Just like any other purchase you make for a product or service, you have the support and protection of both PayPal and your financial institution.
This program is designed to supplement your income during times of closure and low enrollment in order to keep you open!
That said, we recognize that the threat of closure is high, which is why we created this program. However, once you become a member, you will be paid for the duration of the program even if your business closes.
Not insurance but assurance!
We serve legally-formalized residential and commercial childcare providers and their families.
We place residential and commercial providers into two seperate groups and request grant funding, sponsorship funding, ad placements, and donations for each group based on the specific needs of each group.
All of the funds collected each month go into a pool for the group to share proportionately. For example, if there were ten residential providers in the group during a month where $10,000.00 were raised, and each provider had only one share, then each provider would receive $900.00 ($10,000.00 minus Educational Partnerships to Impact Children, Inc.’s 10% administrative fee ($1,000), divided by ten providers) for that month.
By limiting the number of members in each pool, we project a share of $25,000.00 per member per year.
The expected duration of this project is June 1, 2020 through June 1, 2023 (June 1, 2024 for those if you pay your full membership fee in the first year). However, if we reach our funding goal for either pool sooner, our members will will be paid sooner as well.
We have yet to determine whether the project will continue past 2023-24.
It’s very simple: we employ a full-time team in order to generate funding for your childcare business. As a nonprofit enterprise, we are invested in making sure that our members, not our employees, are well compensated. As your partner, we absorb much of your financial risk in exchange for a healthy childcare system.
Sign up today!
Educational Partnerships to Impact Children, Inc. will provide a monthly minimum of four prepared grant applications, one fundraiser, and multiple solicitations for sponsorship, requests for advertising partnerships, and requests for donations.
Members will be kept abreast of our progress on a monthly basis.
Parent/guardian memberships will earn each childcare provider and member a 50/50 split of the monthly share. For example, if a parent or guardian has one share, and that share is worth $5,000.00 in a given month, their childcare provider will receive $2,500.00 in discretionary funds, and the parent or guardian will receive a $2,500.00 credit on their childcare account.
Parents and guardians also qualify for our 100% Cash-Back No-Fee Guarantee.
We can make your membership donation tax-deductible by request.
In order to increase the number of childcare providers we can assist, we have agreed to take on educator partners of many types.
On the first business day of the month that payments are due you in accordance to your level of membership, we will send a check for your share of the pool to the address of your choosing.
1) You join us on or before June 1, 2020 and pay your entire membership fee in full. We raise money for the entire month of June. On the first business day of July (July 1st in this case), we will send a check for the total amount we raised in June less the 10% we retain for administrative costs, divided by the number of childcare providers in the group you’re in. Each subsequent month will operate in the same manner.
2) You join us on June 15, 2020 and pay your entire membership fee in full. We raise money for the entire month of June. On the first business day of July (July 1st in this case), we will send a check for one half of the total amount we raised in June less the 10% we retain for administrative costs, divided by the number of childcare providers in the group you’re in. In each subsequent month, you will be paid a full share for the earnings of the previous month.
We aim to pay via direct deposit within the first year of our program.